What does CRS mean?

E&V Smart Money as a financial institution is (according to CRS) required to report information directly to tax authorities in the European Union concerning financial accounts held by customers who are tax resident in another country.

You are normally a “tax resident” and therefore subject to tax on your worldwide income in the country where you have a residential address. It may be that you are a tax resident in more than one country. If so, we'd need to know both the country and your taxpayer identification number for each of them.

You can find your country-specific tax identification number ("TIN") using these instructions . If your circumstances change, you can have your tax information adjusted at any time through our customer service. To do so, simply write an email to support@ev-smartoney.com and attach the relevant proof.