How can I dispute a transaction?

If you notice on your account statement a card payment that you did not make or ordered something online that never arrived, you can dispute a transaction. If you ordered something online, but it did not arrive by the delivery date, you have the right to complain.

If you have made the payment by direct debit, you can select the corresponding booking in the E&V Smart Money App and make a complaint under the "report problem" item. If you notice any suspicious card payments, please inform our customer service immediately. For more information, please see the question, I suspect a third-party access to my account. What can I do?